Subject: 2023 Fiscal adjustment to pensions - Estonia
From: "Joanna Cloud" <[email-masked]>
To: "Andres Uusma"
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "Paul Liias", "Maria Teresa Alemany Gil" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2024 13:16:18 +0300

Dear Mr Uusma,

Please find attached call-up letter issued today with corresponding
detailed document.

Kind regards,

Joanna Cloud
Receivables Administrator
Income Management Section (HIF-FCI)

ESA - European Space Agency
Headquarters
8-10 RUE MARIO NIKIS

CS 45741

75738 PARIS CEDEX 15

France

M: +33 6 77 12 75 62
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |
<http://www.esa.int/> www.esa.int

 

This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may
contain proprietary information and/or protected content. Any unauthorised
disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. ESA
applies appropriate organisational measures to protect personal data, in
case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection
Officer ([email-masked]).